|UPCOMING MUNSTER SPEED
Please click on any event below for more information
Please Note: Due to the Cricket Season starting this month the
check in time for all speeddating
events has changed from 7 to 8pm.
(an hour later than usual)
Speeddating is fun, inexpensive, it works, it's a great night out
and it's definitely here to stay.
- Speed dating in Munster with Velo
Promotions is geared mainly towards graduates, professional
and mature people; busy people with no time to waste
in noisy pubs and clubs looking for a partner.
- Speed dating is definitely an easier, better option and an alternative worth trying.
- Speed dating with Velo is a great
way to meet new people, expand your social circle and
really have a great night out. Meeting new people is
always exciting and great fun.
- At each speed dating event you will
have between fifteen and twenty five mini dates in one
night. Its not called speed dating for nothing.
- Let Velo organize everything. We will
provide a suitable venue, with soft lighting, suitable
background music and friendly staff with an emphasis
on comfort, privacy, relaxation and, most of all, fun.
We will endeavour to match age groups, etc.
- All you have to do is turn up, go
with the flow, be yourself and have a really great night
- Velo Promotions were the only company providing a regular service to single people in Munster, especially the Cork region and have been doing so for over ten years. Due to popular demand we are back again.
- Bring your friends along for moral support.
- Come alone if you are new in town or short on friends. Speeddating with Velo is a great way to socialise comfortably.
- And last but not least don't forget that all important chemistry that you will only find when you meet face to face.
Mary: Hi Brendan, yes it is me who got engaged recently to someone I met at one of your events in 2014. We're getting married in September. I really enjoyed that evening and was lucky to meet my future husband ! I doubt we would have met otherwise. I think your events are very well organised and have told lots of people about them - some of my friends have gone to your recent events and enjoyed them. I'll continue to tell people about them. Thanks for your text. Regards Mary.
Text received 27th January 2017. Details changed as they wished to remain anonymous. Thanks for feedback Mary and good luck to both of you.
After closing down almost 2yrs ago we sent out emails recently looking for encouragement to start again. The following is a text I received and had overlooked by accident. Ber is a HSE Professional & Michael is a farmer. Both from west Cork.
Bernadette Hi Brendan. Thanks for the msg. Well my husband may have already contacted you. We met at your speeddating event on June 22nd 2014 and got married this march. My life has been transformed in meeting and marrying Michael. I cannot imagine not having met him or having him in my life. So if you need validation or motivation to start up again I hope I have given you some. etc.